SU counselling

Information and guidance on SU - the Danish state educational support.

SU and foreign citizens

If you are not a Danish Citizen, you have to meet certain requirements in order to be able to receive SU.

Read the current rules and regulations regarding SU as a foreign citizen

SU councelling

If you have been admitted to a programme at UCL, you can find out more about relevant SU questions and contact the SU-counselling via

SU counselling