UCL University College issues a Diploma Supplement in English automatically and free of charge to every student upon graduation as a supplement to the diploma of a completed degree.
Please note that UCL only issues digital diplomas due to our environmental-friendly policy. Thus, you will not be able to receive your Transcript of Records in hard copy.
The Diploma Supplement contains a description of the degree, including content, extent, level and professional qualifications. In addition, the Diploma Supplement contains a description of UCL and the Danish educational system.
Benefits for the Students
For students, the Diploma Supplement offers:
- A diploma that is more readable and easily comparable abroad
- A precise description of students’ academic career and the competencies acquired during the study period
- An objective description of the students’ achievements and competencies
- Easier access to opportunities of work or further studies abroad
- It fosters students’ employability
For further information on Diploma Supplement please visit the website of the Ministry of Higher Education and Science.
If you are interested in the Danish higher education system in general, you can learn more at the website of the Ministry of Higher Education and Science.