The student counsellors also have knowledge about educational structures. They know various rules, e.g. rules regarding dispensation, consequences if you are short of an exam or delayed in connection with your studies. They are ready with good advise and counselling in order to guide you through obstacles in connection with your studies.
You may contact a study counsellor if
- You meet unforeseen obstacles or experience low (well-being)
- You are in doubt regarding your studies as e.g. if you are doing the proper programme
- You require help in connection with credit- or dispensation applications
- You need to know the rules and procedures which apply for your programme
- You for some reason need to have an individual study programme planned
You are welcome to make an appointment with a student’s counsellor or show up in study service ,1st floor building A, room A1.45
Monday –Thursday from 9.00 am to 1.00 pm
Friday 10.00 – 12.00 am
If you have any questions about SU, you can find more information at the SU homepage or contact one of our SU Counsellors.