UCL Study Life
#uclstudylife - your voice, your study life!
An afternoon focusing on the absolute best things about being a student at UCL!
On 3 December (in Vejle) and 4 December (in Odense) we will dedicate the entire afternoon to your study life - you will get the opportunity to give your input about what great study life is for YOU!
You and your fellow students are invited for workshops where you get the chance to talk about your dreams for the UCL study life. During the afternoon you will also get to hear an inspiring guest talk by Julius Mygind, and see the excting 'performance' by manipulation expert Jan Hellesøe, known from Danish television.
Sign up for #uclstudylife in Vejle and #uclstudeliv in Odense by the sign up form below.
Remember to sign up before 2 December at 12 PM
During the afternoon the programme will look like this…
- 1.00 pm - Welcome
- 1.10 pm - Julius Mygind. Youth and motivation
- 1.45 pm - Study Environment Coordinator Alexander Kruse Lentz
introduces himself and the workshop.
- 1.55 pm - Workshop part 1
Workshops in groups based on the themes below. You will get to
choose themes when you sign up below.
- Social events (parties, boardgame nights etc)
- 'Academic' events (guest lectures, workshops etc.)
- Clubs/associations (cultural association, choir, book club)
- The physical environment (study zones, room for fun etc.)
- Sport (sport clubs).
- 2.45 pm - Snack break
- 3.05 pm - (To be announced)
- 3.20 pm - Workshop part 2
Workshops in groups based on the themes above.
- 4.10 pm - Jan Hellesøe manipulation expert
- 4.45 pm - Sum up by Study Environment Coordinator Alexander.
What is next step, and how do we work with the information you
have supplied us with?
Remember to grab af goodiebag on your way home.
All UCL students are welcome!
It is possible to get your train or bus ticket refunded if you join the event in Vejle but study at another campus city. Read more when you sign up.
If you are having trouble with signing up, write an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.