Exchange Programmes

If you want to do part of your education in Denmark.

To study at UCL as an exchange student you must already be enrolled at a higher education institution in your home country. Generally, exchange students come to Denmark through the Erasmus or Nordplus programmes.

We advise you to contact your own educational institution first to find out more about the opportunity of applying for one of our programmes.

Choose between:

  • Semester Programmes
  • Short Courses
  • Traineeships 

Application guide for Partner Institutions and Free-movers

Filtre og typer